My kids LOVE smoothies and they are always happy when I make them one. My daughter had just finished rock climbing and my son had a buddy over so I surprised them all with these pineapple coconut smoothies that I found on Two Peas and Their Pod. The smoothies turned out tangy, sweet, and delicious and only took five minutes to make. The kids were finished with their smoothies within minutes and all gave them two thumbs up.
How to Make a Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
Combine the pineapple, coconut yogurt, coconut almond milk, shredded coconut, honey, and ice together in a large blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately topped with toasted coconut if desired. Enjoy!
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- 1 cup of ice
- 6 oz. Greek coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut almond milk
- 2 tbsp sweetened coconut shredded
- Honey to taste, if needed
- Combine the pineapple, ice, coconut yogurt, coconut almond milk, shredded coconut, and honey together in a large blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately topped with toasted coconut if desired. Enjoy!