Sad News

My husband’s family has suffered a tragic loss so I will be taking the next few days off to mourn with the family.  I’ll be back to cooking soon…. until then, I think it’s only fitting to leave you with some of my favorite comfort foods.

Comfort Foods:

Comfort Foods
Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy

Comfort Foods
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna

Comfort Foods
Chicken Pot Pie

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

59 Comments

1. I’m so sorry for your families loss! You will all be in my prayers 🙁

2. so sorry! hope you will all have peace and comfort, and that you have lots of good friends around to help with that. what wonderful recipes you’ve shared! thanks so much and know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

3. A sad time for all families. Well wishes to you, your husband, and his family! Don

4. DeniseinVA says:

I am so sorry to hear this. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

5. I’m so sorry about this…praying for all of you.

6. Well…..I am sorry to hear about the news~
    May God bless your family and you!
    I think you will getting better soon!

7. dear Pam Im so sorry dear to heard this.Hope you and your family husband can find peace in the next days is a difficult time.
    my prayers and thoughts with you dear.
    of course we willmiss you but your family is the most importsnt now.blessings
    gloria

8. Kim in MD says:

Oh, Pam…I’m so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult the next few days and weeks will be for you and your family. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

9. Pam, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband’s family. I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

10. So sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

11. Carolette says:

I’m so sorry for your loss!

12. i’m so sorry to hear that pam. prayers and thoughts to your family right now.

13. So sorry for your family’s loss Pam. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

14. My sincere condolences to you, your husband, and your family. My thoughts are with you all today.

And thank you for the delicious recipes. I absolutely love your site! I always come here when I need meal-planning ideas.

15. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I am sorry for your loss.

16. I’m so sorry for your loss. Praying comfort for you all through this time.

17. So sorry for your loss. Family is the most important thing of all…hope you use all the time you need and find comfort in each other’s love.

18. I’m so so so sorry to hear this my dear!!! My thoughts will be with you and your family!!

19. so sorry for your loss, surround yourself with the love and support of those dearest and nearest. thinking of you and yours.

20. Sarah Beer says:

I know that we don’t know you personally, but we do truly sympathize. I doubt it’ll be easy to find somebody on here who hasn’t suffered a loss and therefore can offer their heartfelt wishes at this time.

Sarah

21. Pam, I’m very sorry. My thoughts are with you and Chad and the children. We’ll see you whenever you’re able to return.

22. hugs…to you and even to you husband and family , Flavia

23. So sorry for your loss

24. Really sorry for your loss, Pam.. I’ll be praying for both families during this difficult time.. May the Lord grant you peace and comfort.. Lots of hugs

25. So sorry for your loss.

26. Pam I am so sorry. Please take all the time you need. Family is more important than anything. I send my love your family.

27. my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time

28. My blessings with you all.
    Prayers to help comfort all..Hard but with all the prayers you will be helped through your lose..

Blessings, Sylvia

29. I’m so sorry to hear of your loss, wishing you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

30. Tommajean says:

Prayers for you and yours.

31. Sorry for your loss. May you find peace.

32. Your family is in my prayers.

33. Very sorry to hear this news – our thoughts are with you at this time.

34. Ann Marie says:

So sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

35. Meredith McKim-Feldmann says:

Sad times require taking time, take all the time you need. You have supplied us with enough recipes to last a long time. Condolences to you and your husband.

36. Hi Pam, so sorry to hear about that. My thoughts are with you! Thanks for the abundant supply of comfort recipes!

37. So sorry about your lost! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way this holiday season!

38. I’m so sorry to hear this…your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Sending peace, love, and comfort your way!

39. Saying prayers for your family during this difficult time…

40. So very sorry. My thought are with you all. Diane